Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sha Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye ---- Garth

Couldn't say I did not see this coming - but with comments like this "the Harper Administration unveils its long-awaited green plan" .... Come-on ... Harper Administration ... and this was yesterday!

Also from yesterday ---leak???--- "Rona Ambrose’s office told mine earlier today there will be a lock-up in advance of the release."

Anyway, it looks like the Conservative are seeing a spring election in the future and figure now is the time to dump him.

I'm sure they do not want to go into an election campaign with a "media-friendly maverick" who will likely criticize and contradict the national campaign. Better to pull the plug now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joanne (True Blue) said...

Ha! Harper administration.

Good catch!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh want to bet Garth is re-elected?

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After his very public rant regarding David Emerson and sitting as an independent, he had better be putting his MP's seat where his mouth is.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Clinton P. Desveaux said...

I hate these envirmoment types

9:43 PM  
Blogger "Expert" Tom said...

Garth has done good things as an MP but I think even he will admit he's been acting as an 'independent' since he was elected. He should be able to criticize the government, but he was just way over the top. I think all of that would have been forgiven if he didn't publicize so much that is supposed to be confidential. If I started leaking information about my employers strategic plans, without anonymity, I don't think I would have lasted a day without getting fired.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Flaming Hobgoblins said...

Grateful for shaaring this

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home