Sunday, February 05, 2006

I Withdraw My Official Dingwall Retraction

See original retraction here.

I now demand an apology from all members of the Liberal Party who lied (especially Paul Martin see below who lied in the House of Commons). Please place apology in the comments.

1) Right Hon. Paul Martin (Prime Minister, Lib.): Mr. Speaker, Mr. Dingwall has dedicated most of his life to public service. He has been a member of Parliament. He has been a cabinet minister in the Government of Canada and he has been the head of the Mint. May I just simply say that under his tutelage at the Mint, the Mint has now been returned to profit.

The fact is that I have accepted his resignation, but let me just say that he gave the reasons for his resignation. Among them was that he does not want any distraction at the Mint while he replies to that kind of an allegation.

Update: Original article on "resignation" here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a good question. Fundementaly, we must act. Our record speaks for itself. Look it. Make no mistake, come hell or high water, this is an absolute priority. I've got to tell you, I really mean it. Fundementaly, look it, you see, look it. Let me be perfectly clear. Essentially...um... I've got to tell you, come hell or high water... um... look it.. errr...

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home