Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Scott Brison Still in the Running for Liberal Leadership

It looks like Scott Brison isn't ruling out a run for the Liberal leadership, despite his little 'bump' in the road, according to a fluff piece written by Jane Taber, who must be working on Brison't leadership campaign if this little piece of 'journalism' is any indication. I guess he just needed one more scandal under his belt before he could be seen as a credible Liberal leader. That brings the number of his 'mistruths' to at least 3 officially documented ones, another essential component of the leader of the Liberal party.
Asked yesterday why he lied to the newspaper, Mr. Brison said, "I was caught off guard at the time. I was not expecting the question...
My only question is, with two former Tories, a former NDPer, and a guy who is pretty cozy with the neoconservative movement in the United States, looking at running for the leadership of the Liberal party, do any actual Liberals want the job?

h/t to Nealenews, as usual.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane Taber is well-known for her bias on all things Liberal. Theft of millions by Liberals from the national treasury do not deter Taber from her constant regurgitation of "used oats".
Used Oats are the ones that have been through the horse.

4:20 PM  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Is it just me or does Scotty boy look like Tim Allen? A bit!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Les Mackenzie said...

do any actual Liberals want the job?

I'm not an actual Liberal - but I can lie like one - maybe I should continue to release my platform...

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home