Thursday, September 01, 2005

Paul Martin's Late Response to Katrina

From the pen of 'Expert' Tom

I have found the difinitive answer as to why Paul Martin was nowhere to be found in the first days that Katrina struck the Gulf coast. It seems that Mr Martin was simply trying to be polite and give Quebec the first opportunity to speak out. Martin wants to give Quebec a "Greater Foreign Role" as stated in this article in the Ottawa Citizen, h/t nealenews. Unfortunately he forgot to let Jean Charest in on this little tidbit. As a wire tapping expert, I was able to listen in on a recent conversation between PM Martin and Premiere Charest and here is a snippet from the transcript...

PM "I thought you were going to call!"
JC "No, I thought you were going to call!!"
PM "Damn, well I gotta go, maybe landslide Annie can say something quick. I knew I shouldn't leave foreign policy to a mere Premiere!!"
JC "oh, Tabernac!! I'm screwed!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger "Expert" Tom said...

Ya, but its funnier than just saying that its because he is a lying weasel who would sell out his own country's best interests in order to score cheap political points. Thats just sad...so sad...

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family has been destroyed by Corruption,
we're left without even basic human rights. When the Government & Legal
system are the Organized CRIME in CANADA, they honor CHILD RAPEST.
The Federal Government is allowing the Credability & Reputation of the
Police & The Legal System, to be distroyed to protect ONE Corrupt Lawyer,
Politician, Judge, Child Rapest & now member of THE ORDER OF CANADA .This
man has broken every law he swore to protect. Because this X-Justice
Minister and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, raped and impregnated my
12 year old sister, and covered it up his entire career, no one will help
us. To this day, no lawyer will represent me and the legal system will do
nothing to help. The last lawyer I asked to represent me, told me, if any
lawyer tried to represent you, it would mean the end of their career. Visit
my web site at http://maxpages.com/sexualabuse ask all your friends to e-mail our Prime Minister, Mr. Paul Martin, and ask him for Justice. pm@pm.gc.ca

Byron Prior Tele# 709-834-9822
66 Readers Hill Crescent
Conception Bay South
NL., Canada
A1W-5B4

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home