Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bob Fife: The New Insider

I was watching CTV news last night and saw Bob Fife announce that Harper is planning on naming Michael Wilson as Canada's next ambassador to Washington (CTV story here). Good choice, but I thought it was interesting that CTV was reporting this first. I also found it interesting how beaming Bob Fife was that he was the first reporter to get this 'leak' or tip. I like Bob for his shear feistiness, even when its (mis)directed at the Conservatives. It looks like Harper does too.

Anyone have any comments on this changing of the 'Insider' guard? Does this mean that the giggling school girl will have to find a new employer? Inquiring minds want to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger pale said...

Now we have to find out who the mole is! ...Garth Turner?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Shmooreport said...

I sure hope so.

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take Fife over Taber anyday. She was cutesy at hot or not, but she should stick to one segment a week. Her hosting abilities are weak at best, and she comes across as too partisan for my liking. My hosts should be neutral, if only faking so.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home