Tuesday, September 06, 2005

IIIIIIIIIII'm Back!

Man, oh man! I can't go away for a week!

With me not standing in their way, not only did the evil government jack up gas prices by almost half a buck but George Bush was allowed to singlehandedly destroy the south-eastern United States!

Ok, I promise I'll never leave again.

How'd ya like my replacement expert "Tom"? Although he didn't prevent soaring fuel prices or Bush's destruction, he nevertheless did a fantastic job. He predicted the storm, and forced people to donate to the red cross through guilt (see this post). I think he should post regularly (howsabout Mondays? I hate Mondays!) as well as giving his always "expert" opinions.

Vacation was good. I caught crabs (hey, get yer mind outta the gutter!), clams, oysters, mussels, mackerel, cod, pilotfish, sea bass, striped bass, just to name a few. No, actually, I think that's all of them.

New Brunswick kicks ass!

3 Comments:

Blogger "Expert" Tom said...

Now you just need someone to cover weekends. It was lots of fun, but the pay sucks!!!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Les Mackenzie said...

Glad you had fun. Welcome back :D

1:48 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Thanks Les. Hey Tom, I was gonna give you crabs...

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home