Monday, February 14, 2005

This Site Banned by the Feds!

A reader sent me an e-mail this weekend:

"Hey .. I used to read your blog at work ... now our content
protectionfirewall has blocked it ... under the category "Tasteless" ... you
must begiving it to the Man!~ "

Well, I must say I'm proud of this milestone. It's not just any blog that gets censored by the Feds.
We try very hard here at IAM(also)CANADIAN, and feel very special that we are able to make the Federal Liberal government believe we are "tasteless". After all, these are the people that brought you Adscam, HRDC billion dollar boondoggles, Immigration scams, Shawinigate, EI fund rip off, Billion dollar gun registries, the Governor Generals "Northern Tour", Challenger jet fiasco, military underfunding, Bombardier bailouts, tainted blood scandal, broken promises, countless corruption, theft, and fraud investigations...(just off the top of my head.)

Talk about tasteless!




6 Comments:

Blogger Michael Paul said...

Check your site stats if you have any. About a year ago I was getting some hits from a strange goverment site called nipr.mil . It only happened a few times but was kind of weird. Google it.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=nipr+mil

Michael Paul
http://www.jesustribe.org/blog

9:21 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Some scary stuff Michael!
I did have a few hits last week from The Parliament buildings server. I guess the PM din't like what he saw. I'm probably getting audited next.
I'm not paranoid, I know they're all out to get me!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Always nice to be noticed for all the right reasons ;-).

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems big brother really is watching...
A.Les

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never get hits from the government :( I wish Paul Martin would read about what a good job he's doing on my blog...

Les
www.thecomputergeeks.ca

11:34 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Thats because you have been banned a long time ago!
I KNOW you are just as tasteless as me!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home