Thursday, March 17, 2005

I Support Joe...I Mean Dr.Asara!

I received this Email today from this poor guy Dr. Asara. Seems he’s in a bind and needs some help. Maybe we can all get together and help him out. All he needs is our bank account numbers and information, and he said he will do the rest:

MY DEAR FRIEND,
I am DR.ASARA A. ASARA, the director in charge of auditing and accountingsection of Credit Bank Benin republic in West Africa
During an investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came acrossa very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on 30thjanuary 2000 on Kenya Airways while travelling with his entirefamily.
Since his untimely death the funds has been dormant in his account without any claim from his familyor relation.
I kept this information secret within myself and partnersto enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful. The said amount was USD$24.1 Million united states dollars.
As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information throughmy good friend who works with chamber of commerce on foreign business relationshere in Cotonou-Benin, it is him who recommended your person to me to beviable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without anyproblem.
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafidenext of kin and get the required approval and transfer thismoney to a foreign account has been put in place, all directives and neededinformation will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interestand willingness to assist us and also benefit yourself to this greatopportunity.
May i at this point emphasize that this transaction is 100% risk free asi have made all arrangements for a successful transaction as an insiderof the bank before contacting you.
On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% ofthe total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take careof any expenses that may arise during the time of transfer like telephonebills, fax and our travel tickets to come over to your country for the sharingof the fund while 60% will be for me and my partners.
Please you have been advised to keep this a top secret .
All other necessary information will be sent to you on your acceptance tochampion this transaction with me.
I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible or you contact me on myprivate line +229 09 33 79 stating your wish in this deal.
Yours Faithfully,
DR. ASARA

I’m not sure how he got my Email address. Maybe that “chamber of commerce on foreign business relations” fella that told him about me was that guy I helped move last fall...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be carefull cause I think he is a fund raiser for the liberals.

10:09 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Naw, the Liberals aren't as slick...they just tell you to donate or threaten to take away your contracts!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home