Thursday, March 31, 2005

Proof Jackson Is A Pedophile

In the news Wednesday:

Tapes expose King of Pop’s lust

Michael Jackson lusted after his female fans, according to tapes released yesterday. The recordings are of phone calls between Jackson and a nine-year-old boy from Utah, whom the singer befriended in 1985. According to Mr David Hans Schmidt, the publicist who obtained the tapes, they show that the singer, on trial for molesting a 13-year-old boy, is a heterosexual.

In tapes released yesterday, Jackson (46) also says that he hates his hair (he calls it “nigger hair”) and talks about his battle with anorexia. The tapes were made by the family of the nine-year-old. They say that Jackson used to call the unnamed boy, now 29, late at night to talk about his love-life.

Mr Schmidt said: “There is some dynamite stuff on these tapes. I believe they will demonstrate that Jackson is, or at least was, heterosexual.”

So, let me get this straight. Jackson has phone sex with a nine year old boy, and this proves he is a heterosexual...hmmmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger alsocanadian said...

Yeah, I know I double posted. Blogger is giving me problems. At least I got the comments to work (I hope), so fire away!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fine to me, maybe it's the man getting payback!

JP

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home