Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Real Life Redneck Joke...

Mom Indicted for Hiring Stripper for Teen

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A mother faces criminal charges after she hired a stripper to dance at her 16-year-old son's birthday party. Anette Pharris, 34, has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and involving a minor in obscene acts. The boy's father, the stripper and two others also face charges.

"I tried to do something special for my son," Pharris said. "It didn't harm him."

Anette Pharris took photos at the party and tried to have them developed at a nearby drug store. Drug store employees notified authorities, police said.

"Who are they to tell me what I can and can't show to my own children?" the mother said.

If you don't think this woman is a redneck, maybe you should take this quiz. (although I don't see the problem with a homemade fur coat!)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - my mom gave me nothing for my birthday - my brothers gave me a muffin with a match in it though!

Dan

7:43 AM  
Blogger Expat said...

I just sent that quiz to my in-laws. It is bound to be like looking into a mirror for them!

Thanks for getting me into trouble, Also. :p

11:19 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Arn't your in-laws Merican? Us Canadians don't know the meaning of redneck!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, I had crappy brothers like you, I didn't even get a muffin!!!! ;-)

Tom

5:31 PM  
Blogger Les Mackenzie said...

Isn't this activity legal in Bananada?

10:09 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Les, in Canada it's legal to hire prostitutes for you 14 year old...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Expat said...

'Tis true, Also.

In fact, the in-laws come from the same part of the country that provides Jeff Foxworthy with inspiration! In that part of the world, those are not considered to be redneck jokes, they are more of a biography of sorts.

Oh, the horror! The horror!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home