Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm an Idiot? Who Knew...

Found this "humor test" link over at funcentral. My results (see below) say I'm "the Idiot Savant".

Now, I've been called an idiot before, but never a "savant". I guess this is french for idiot? Well, I guess it's better than plain old idiot...


the Idiot Savant

(47% dark, 60% spontaneous, 50% vulgar)

your humor style:
VULGAR SPONTANEOUS LIGHT

your opposite: The Wit

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on dark
You scored higher than 99% on spontaneous
You scored higher than 99% on vulgar

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm an Idiot? Who Knew..."

I did ;)

JP

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have never thought you had that kind of humor in you.....




D.R.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strange, I rated "cutting edge" like Letterman & Belushi.
54% Dark
52% Spontaneous
36% Vulgar
My opposite is the comic. I found the quiz at www.okcupid.com/test/list
I also scored 99% over others in my age catagory which suggests to me other people my age are actually doing what they are being paid to do...
A.Les

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a ham! my humour style is clean,spontaneous and light

My style's goofy, innocent and feel-good and my jokes are corny. Hey thats not nice . I'll show you that i don't make corny jokes.

example: A sandwich walks into a bar, the bartender says "we don't serve food here". (Tell me that didn't make you almost wet your pants)

9:34 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

I don't get it. Why would a sadwich walk into a bar?

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could have been a sandwich bar...or it may have had it's eyes closed...
Never mind, I got nothing.
A.Les

3:28 PM  
Anonymous kittygoespotty said...

Thanks so much for the post, really effective data.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home