Monday, August 15, 2005

Stockpoker?

Man on cruelty, bestiality charges over rabbit deaths

A man described as a finance industry professional appeared in an Australian court on Friday charged with animal cruelty, bestiality and drug offences after the deaths of 17 rabbits and a guinea pig.

Police said the 36-year-old man was arrested in his Sydney office at about 1 a.m. on Friday after an investigation. He was charged with 18 counts of aggravated cruelty to animals, one count of bestiality and two counts of possession of cannabis.

I can see his defence already: "But Your Honour, these animals were my clients. My clients ALWAYS get screwed..."

Update: Looks like Darcy beat me to this story. I thought I was the only one sick enough to find this amusing...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bunnies OK, but why the guinea pig! Whyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

I'm having a problem with the actual mechanics of it all... There are size issues that I can't seem to reconcile in my mind...

7:51 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Hey, Richard.
Don't forget we ARE talking about a "finance industry professional" here...(and probably a lefty to boot! ;)

10:25 AM  
Anonymous cornerofhope said...

For my part one and all have to go through this.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home