Monday, August 01, 2005

Tagged Again...

Well, I got tagged again by Candace over at Waking Up On Planet X . I missed her first tag ( I was side tracked by those annoying bombers ) so here goes her second:

Favorite Movies…

Teen years: I liked the first Matrix Movie. I think it was called "Bill And Ted’s Exellent Adventure".

University years: er…what years?

Pre-married life: Don’t remember too much from those years, life was a blur (well…It seemed very blurry). I think "To Kill A Mockingbird II – The Mockingbird Strikes Back" was pretty good…

Recent years: The latest "Star Wars" was OK, but WTF!?! What happened to Jar-Jar?!? And it wasn't really anti-Bush enough...

All-time favorite: I really liked "The Bourne Identity", because Jason Bourne was also Canadian!

Now, to tag three more...how 'bout:

Musings of a chick
Thoughts on a lonely afternoon
funcentral

3 Comments:

Blogger Sudiegirl said...

Thank vous for tagging moi!

Sudiegirl

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour :)
LadyB

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour :)
LadyB

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home