Thursday, June 30, 2005

Quick and Dirty IQ Test

I had my expert "Tom" try the "Quick and Dirty IQ Test" that has been very popular among bloggers. I was not surprised at the results:

Your IQ Is 500

Your Logical Intelligence is Super genius!
Your Verbal Intelligence is Off the Chart!
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Godlike
Your General Knowledge is Highest ever seen in a human being!

However, I think he broke it because when I tried it the results seemed to be skewed:

Your IQ Is 14

Your Logical Intelligence is Idiotic
Your Verbal Intelligence is Retard-like
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Duh!
Your General Knowledge is Lower than the average chimp!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be broken. I scored 105 with math above average. Anyone that knows me knows my math skills are nowhere near above average...
A.Les

12:49 PM  
Blogger Oliver said...

Aww... no fun... what is your REAL brain power?

2:49 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Hey Shane.
My real brain power was 13, but I was too embarassed to say...

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home