Tuesday, June 21, 2005

"You Cannot Have Two Faces": Priest To PM

Our PM-one two faced dude! Posted by Hello


According to a parish priest in Paul Martin's riding, he's doing the devil's bidding on same-sex marriage and will be ousted next election.

Father Francis Geremia told parishioners that "I pray that he (Martin) will lose his riding. Because you cannot have two faces: either you serve God or you serve the devil."

In a radio interview Monday, the prime minister explained how he can be so two-faced about his personal faith: "I'm actually a very strong Roman Catholic," he told Vancouver's CKNW radio station, "But I'm also a legislator, and I believe that clearly what I've got to do is take the widest perspective possible. And that perspective leads me to believe that the Charter of Rights . . . is a fundamental pillar of our democracy."

"Besides", he added, "I'm a Liberal, and everyone knows Liberals are all two faced. It's not just religion. We're two faced about everything. Just look at health care for example".

"Whatever" rebutted Father Geremia "You're still going to hell".

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I find this picture LESS disturbing than most normal pictures of Paul Martin.

Tom

12:48 PM  
Blogger Les Mackenzie said...

Man- that is truly horrifying! All you need is flames shooting from his hands and a choir of children singing a requiem in the background.

12:55 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Hey, I warned ya with the "two faced" title...

1:05 PM  
Blogger Cyrano said...

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where the priest tells Elaine and Puddy that they're both going to hell because they're living/sleeping together. Funny stuff.

Oh yes, bad for PM's soul too.

5:05 PM  
Blogger bob said...

His archbishop in Ottawa, though, has no problem with Martin/Librano. Maybe we need a conference with Benedict XVI.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Somehow I knew, when I first saw the 2faced cat picture from your earlier post, that it would somehow end up on someone's shoulders, I just wasn't sure whose.

Very well done!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

You should start a PMPM is Scary listing as a complement to the Harper Isn't Scary one.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you have to have a soul in order to be cast into Hell? I think Martin is safe then

8:47 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

You're right Publius. Being attached to Paul Martin is a horrible fate worst than death...

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home