Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Prime Minister Sends "Love Letter"

Love Letter Posted by Hello

Here is the letter from Paul Martin exposing his relationship with Claude Boulet. (from here)



Since Tom, my translation expert, was unavailable I have attempted the translation myself. I'm warning you, the content is very shocking. It appears Martin and Boulet had a very "intimate" relationship.

Here it is:

26 April 2001, from Paul Martin, to Claude Boulay

Dear Claude,

It is with a great love that I join my voice with all those which surround it this evening to celebrate your fiftieth birthday. One half-century! What a beautiful man you are!
I regret not being able to be with you to take you into my arms, in this happy and romantic event. A bowel that I cannot move prevents me from being with you.
However, I would like to thank you for your kind invitation; I was very touched by you. I continue to think that you are such an example of grace and beauty which I will always lust after. Claude, you should follow my lead!!
Claude, I would like to take this occasion to offer to you some multimillion dollar sponsorship contracts...for the next fifty years!

To the title of the oldest vintage (probably) of the assembly, I raise my (censored) to the reunions which are about to start: "Happy birthday, Claude, and you are more beautiful in the years to come. All the best to you!"
Please accept, dear Claude, in the expression of my sincerity this envelope stuffed with cash .


The Honourable Paul Martin

PS: Claude, now you're 'too old' to go to jail!

I realize my French isn't the best, however I believe this translation fairly accurate. Looks like the PM and boulet were very good buddies...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is becoming one of the best blogs on the blogging Tories. Keep it up.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am (also) Canadian STRIKES AGAIN!
I laughed till I cried. Keep up the good work!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I get it. The Prime Minister is gay! OMG. LOL.

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the PM was telling the truth when he said they never discussed contracts over a glass of wine. Maybe it was something a little more intimite ;-)

Tom

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW the other translation I'd seen had "lost something in the translation."

LMAO

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust a con-j to get things wrong.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised that a Tory cannot tell the truth?

4:27 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Hey Anonymouses
Only a Liberal would think anything on this blog is true...

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home