Monday, April 11, 2005

PM Says He'll Step Down!

Yeah, folks! The PM has said he will step down and make room for a new coalition government due to the allegations of corruption swirling around the current government. (Czech out the full story here)

Oh, sorry! You thought I was talking about...with the Sponsorship scandal...you thought...I apologize! (give it another week or two)

You know what the really funny part is? If this did happen here, compared with all our corruption, it probably wouldn't even make the news!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You!!! I forgot where I was for just a second and you had me going!

JP

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Step down!

I want that &^#%@* to take it up the *&@^^#(!!

Maybe his gay handler buddy will do it for us?

11:42 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

I sense some hostility towards our governing party...

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were an empath alsocanadian? The Liberals have again proven they are looking for their best interests not those of Canadians.

Les
www.thecomputergeeks.ca

10:33 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Too Funny! Thanks for the chuckle.

10:35 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

I have been called something that ends in "path".

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Step down? I'm still waiting for him to step up!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home