Friday, April 08, 2005

Bloggers Change Canada!

After banned Sponsorship scandal testimony was published and disseminated by US and Canadian bloggers, the presiding Judge in the case was forced to lift the publication ban. See:

Gomery partially lifts publication ban
MONTREAL - Justice John Gomery has partially lifted a publication ban on what has been described as explosive testimony connected to the sponsorship inquiry.

After understanding the potential of their newly discovered capabilities, Canadian bloggers realized that with great power comes great responsibility. They swore an oath that they would uphold truth and justice, and only use their new powers for good and never for evil.

From this day forward they will be known as BLOGGER FORCE!

And what’s next for Blogger Force? Hmmm…some posts about their cats?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets set Blogger Force loose on South Korea! Or Osama!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

How about the fact that those speaking out against gay are being brought before human rights tribunals? There's one case out here in AB where a Catholic Bishop is in that exact position...

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnists/Calgary/Ted_Byfield/2005/04/03/980597.html

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Richard - I wrote about that guy on my blog. As for Blog force - geek site GO!

Finally my voice is heard because by vote's been toilet paper for the last 15 years ;)

Les
www.thecomputergeeks.ca

4:02 PM  
Blogger Darcey said...

I'm going out for eco-terrorists! They much fun - thanks for reminding me about cat-blogging - it is Friday

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

South Korea? huh? Is something wrong with you Hyundai?

1:44 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

I think we all know who the arch enemies of BLOGGER FORCE are...

Hey Anonymouses, maybe South Korea is the secret puppet of the North. (kinda like Joe Clark was for the Liberals!)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Lala said...

In a brilliant move lifted from you own tactical manual(blog) I have blogrolled my own blog. Iknow, I'm slow. I hope to up my ante with the TTLB ecosphere really soon. Thanks for the trick

8:23 PM  
Blogger Ned said...

Oh, it was cats. I thought it said rats. I blogged about the wrong thing then.

10:07 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

CATS are the kryptonite to bloggers powers...

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read "cats" but I thought pussy. Is there something with me?
A.Les

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home