Thursday, May 05, 2005

Mafia Angry at Being Compared to Liberals

Fogeddabadit! Posted by Hello


After the above magazine cover was released, a representative of the Mafioso, Jimmy the Rat, released the following statement:

“We tink it’s turally discustin dat we are bein compared to dose sleasy Liberals. Dose guys have no class. Just look at dis stuff. We wood neva stoop dis low! I tink I can speak for alla de family wen I say dis”.

“Least were honest bout our activities, not like dees bums” says Mr. Rat “Dey got no honor, an all da backstabbin an snitchin…it makes us look like angels! Dose conservatives betta smarten up comparin us ta dem, or dey mey end up feedin da fishes if ya know wat I mean!”

The Italian-born immigration minister, Joe Volpe, agrees that the Liberals are too greasy to be compared to the mob. He even attacked the Conservatives for it.

Mr. Volpe said Tuesday that the photo of two Conservative MPs looking approvingly at the magazine cover showed that, "The Klan looks like it's still very much alive.” Referring to the Ku Klux Klan.

"I think these are a couple of fine, upstanding members of the new Conservative Klan," Mr. Volpe said.

He was asked more than once after the weekly Liberal caucus meeting if he would apologize, but declined.

"Maybe my language was a little frank. It's because I was angry," he said.

Little Frank was unavailable to comment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Canadianna said...

Love the headline. Very funny stuff.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just what we need in the middle of an election, a friggin' gang war!

2:20 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

I guess they will have to pull Jean "the little guy" Chretien from retirement.
"Just when I think I'm out...they pull me back in!"

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In other news, Paul Martin addresses Canadians on national TV to "make 'em an offer they can't refuse."

11:32 AM  
Anonymous puertas metalicas cortafuegos said...

I saw a lot of helpful data above!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home