Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Un-Liberal...

I found this quiz over at Spiderman's Web rating how conservative/liberal you are.

Though I am very disappointed in Les, I have discovered I don't have a Liberal bone in my body.

Check it out:









Your Political Profile



Overall: 110% Conservative, -10% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% whatever

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% askmeifIcare

Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Getajob!

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% WaitforGomery!

Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% hangemhigh!


5 Comments:

Blogger "Expert" Tom said...

You are so anti-liberal you probably take money from Quebec ad agencies and give it to taxpayers. Damn Conservative ethics will ruin the cronyism industry throughout Canada!!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

You know it ET. I'm like an English version of Robin Hood!

BTW thanks for hacking that quiz. It's awesome having an expert hacker as a blog partner!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

On the topic of ethics, is not tampering with the results something a liberal would do? :P

I do like the results though. Good job. :D

3:49 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Ahhh...Touch-eh Tim! (though I insist you wait for Gomery before judging that!)

4:02 PM  
Anonymous lisamarieelliott said...

This cannot have effect as a matter of fact, that is what I suppose.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home