Thursday, January 19, 2006

New Career for Paul Martin?

Since Paul Martin may be looking for a new career in a few days, we thought we'd help him out.

as you can see from the pic below, Martin would make a great Rap Artist...



We even thought of a name for him: Mr. Dithers and the I Love Canada Crew

I can hear it now:

yo yo yo, my name is Dithers and I must say,
I love Canada but the west can go away.

Come hell or high water make no mistake,
the RCMP will investigate,
Cuz I had the courage to call Gomery,
essentially, fundamentally, it's an absolute priority.

The fact is make no mistake I represent the values of Canadians,
even though I wear Depends.

Harper will put soldiers in our cities,
I would pull them out and let Toronto freeze.

I will essentially ban handguns fundamentally,
so only my posse will have them can't you see clearly?

Make no mistake look it I can tell you,
come hell or high water Canada my ships won't flag with you.

Um uh ah er um ah er,
fundamentally I really hate Harper...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my vote is for Dither Dawg

7:12 PM  
Anonymous kittygoespotty said...

I absolutely tie in with anything you've presented us.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home