Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hidden Message Discovered in Latest Poll

Blue Finger Posted by Hello


After studying the above graph of the newly released poll showing the Conservatives ahead of the Liberals, a "hidden" message the Canadian public seems to be sending can be discerned.

"If you look at the above poll graph carefully" says Tom, a poll expert "Canadians seem to be sending a clear message. I can't be sure, but from the way I'm looking at it Canadians appear to be giving the Liberals the finger"

Tom adds "the graphs look like someone is giving the finger, which is blue, and which is directed at the Liberals. This can only mean one thing. The Liberals are screwed"

Well, I'm no poll expert like Tom, but when I studied the chart a second time, it did appear that Canadians were sending a message. Screw us? No! Screw You!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props. I'll buy you a coffee tonight...er...or is that influence peddeling? I guess this is how liberals are born, a cup of coffee here, a free donut there, then the next thing you know your spending thousands of taxpayer's dollars on golf balls :-p

Tom

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I looked at the graphs with a high powered magnifyer and there it was!
I found the hidden message!

JP

10:25 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

I want balls...lotsa balls...

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you already HAVE enuff balls! Excellent interpretation.

11:13 PM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Candace, I (and my balls) thank you for the compliments! (I think they are blushing!)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home