Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Pay Dead People...



After almost half a million dollars were paid by the feds to dead people, Prime Minister Paul Martin was asked to star in a new motion picture called the the Sixth Sense. (see poster above)

In this thriller Martin plays himself as the bumbling Prime Minister of Canada, and co-stars Bruce Willis, a psychiatrist hired to keep Martin from trying to pay dead people.

In a bizarre twist, Bruce Willis is actually dead, and receives a cheque from the PM...



C'mon Paul! You've bought off almost all of Canada, ya gotta bribe the deceased as well?

3 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

I would argue that only the politically-dead vote Liberal.

2:05 AM  
Blogger bob said...

Hey, Also, blame me for nominating you for a Small Dead Blog award. Good luck!

11:48 AM  
Blogger alsocanadian said...

Thanks bob. I am taking lessons from the Liberals campaign strategy to win. I promise to revoke the GST for all who vote for me...

BTW I'm voting you best new US blog.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home