Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fogedda Badet! - Liberals Now Ranked #1 Among Organized Crime Families!

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it funny (as in STRANGE) that Paul Coffin got off with a slap in the wrist for his part in the sponsorship scandal?

I mean, no jail time? I’ve seen people go to jail for passing bad cheques at the local grocery store. The Liberal judge “took into account his remorse, and the fact that he repaid a million dollars”. Excuse me? So now the accused gets to decide what they will repay? What is the total he defrauded over the years? We know there was at least half a million more…

It’s kinda strange him pleading guilty in the first place. I mean, if I was his defence lawyer I would advise my client to plead innocent and base my defence on the fact that the alleged “victim”, the Liberal government, was the one who instigated, ran, masterminded, and was the senior accomplice in this crime. How can one fraud artist be guilty of fraud against his partner in the crime? Why did they just shut up and take their lumps? Maybe they knew they would be taken care of...

So Coffin pleads guilty, and hmmm…gets off Scot-free. Go figure. The Mafia is green with envy…they have to pay off Judges. The liberals…they ARE the Judges!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Libranos always make themselves out to be the victims. Its the taxpayers who are the victims in the end!

10:57 AM  
Blogger "Expert" Tom said...

Yep, its always us tax payers that get it in the (back)end. I just wish they would buy me dinner and a nice chiante once in a while.

1:34 PM  
Blogger VW said...

For crying out loud -- the judge did say he was planning to be lenient.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous site said...

Thanks so much for your article, very effective piece of writing.

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home