Tuesday, October 25, 2005

IAM(also)CANNUCKISTAN...

The Cannuckistan Chronicles is also Canadian. Hear him roar...

I Am Also Canadian

I don’t live in Ontario. Nor do I live in Quebec. I don’t see hockey as the lifeblood of the nation. The CBC speaks neither for nor to me. In fact, I was happy when they were on strike.

I don’t speak French nor do I wish to. When I was young and had it forced down my throat in elementary school, I resisted. When given the opportunity to make my own choice of a second language I chose anything but. I don’t regret it. I see having two different labels on all consumer products as wasteful and inflationary.

I see this forced duality as destructive. I see the results of our great "cultural mosaic"...(go see the rest here)

Rants are always welcome at alsocanadian!

1 Comments:

Anonymous mbiencegroup said...

Very useful material, much thanks for this article.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home